20 minute initial consultation: By appointment via phone or Skype. Free.
New Patient Appointments: The initial visit lasts approximately 3 hours and can be separated into 2 visits. These can be same day back-to-back appointments depending on availability in both our schedules.
- Initial medical intake: 90 minutes – This includes comprehensive medical intake, physical exam, recommended diagnostic imaging and labs, and initial treatment plan.
- Initial homeopathic intake: 90 minutes – This includes detailed homeopathic intake on your symptoms, prescription of an individualized homeopathic remedy, and often brief follow up on initial treatment plan if scheduled on a separate day.
Follow-Up Patient Appointments: 45 to 60 minutes, depending on need and complexity.
Payment is expected at time of service by cash, check or any credit card.
I do not currently accept insurance or medicare, however:
- Depending on your plan, some insurance companies will reimburse for naturopathic services. I cannot guarantee reimbursement but I will gladly help you submit the appropriate documentation to try for reimbursement or out of network coverage. You can also call and ask your insurance company ahead of your appointment to find out what they require.
- Standard laboratory testing is often covered by your insurance, even if office visits are not.
- My services are qualified for payment from a health savings account. Proper receipt can be provided.
24-hour cancelation policy: If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please give me 24 hours notice.